Thursday, January 8, 2009

Matchy, Matcy! Or not....

I never wanted to be the bride to utter the words “you can so wear it again!” You know, like in 27 Dresses? (One of my favorite wedding movies!) But I did want the bridesmaids to like what they are wearing, feel comfortable in them, and enjoy them during the day. I also really wanted to stay under the $200 mark.

One day my bridesmaid Miss D and I went on the hunt. We found some really cute and really interesting dresses. Even one that had a tail. Really, we didn’t know what to do with it. It wasn’t a train, it was a tail. Proof:


After looking at some options, I came to realize I really like the each girl in a different style – same length and color – but different style. I have 9 girls and no two are the same size, shape or height! So how could I pick one style that will look great and make everyone happy?

Anyone else have lots of bridesmaids that are different shapes and sizes? How did you choose the BM dress?

No comments: