Thursday, January 8, 2009

Color Choices and Bridesmaid Dresses Decided!

Choosing the bridesmaid dresses and colors led me to many color websites, and bridesmaid dress sites. One of my bridesmaids, Miss L, came to visit in the spring. I figured it was a perfect time to go to Aria in Boston and try on a few options.

If you are still looking for a place to order bridesmaid dresses from, I highly recommend Aria. It is a great experience and the stores are really cute! I had already seen styles on the website that I wanted Miss L to try on. I wanted to make sure all the girls could be comfortable, and relaxed as possible in the bridesmaid dress that was chosen. The four styles below I figured would flatter most body shapes, and the 9 bridesmaids could find one they were happy with! (the halter is shown here in a long dress, but all dresses would be knee length)






Miss L tried them on, and did like them all. She thought that the halter was best on her, but liked all of the styles. We then started to play with colors. They have some fabulous colors at Aria. So many were vibrant and rich. Three of the colors I loved were a light blue, navy and a peacock green. I loved all 3 colors, but started to think of 9 girls in the same color. Some of the more vibrant ones I was concerned would be too bright.





I did really love the navy, and thought it would be a classic look and not really go out of style. I started to pair the navy with different sashes. The one that made me swoon for our wedding was a light pink sash.




Isn't the navy and pink great? I love the colors for spring and think it works perfect in our venue!


No comments: