Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Choice

Where did I leave off... oh yes, the GREAT debate: which venue to choose? We went back and forth for a good while, knowing the clock was ticking as other couples had already inquired about our date at these venues. So we looked at photos of each venue and weighed the pros and cons. Mr. B is great at being a devil's advocate, and when he is, I think he is fighting for what he wants. For instance, he kept bringing up the venue on the water and I kept saying, "if that is what you want, we’ll go there!"

But in the end, it wasn’t what he wanted – he just wanted to look at each option and see what was best. So when it came down to it, the 100-year-old estate won. I loved the fact that I didn’t have to hire all the vendors and the tent is included in the rental, and Mr. B loved the fact he was able to choose the alcohol. I present you with our wedding venue:




I love it. The red door, the tent, the beautiful flowers! It's perfect!

No comments: